July 02, 2009

A trip to Spore Flyer.

Thanks to company's Coporate card. We manage to save quite alot.! *wink*
All of us are very excited upon reaching there. Our first time taking the flyer.! Hubby, busy taking photos as if we are tourist visiting place of attractions... Quite embrassing. Hahaa...
Not much people there as it's weekday. Hoping to have the cabin all by ourselves.


See what's Lervin doing... He is playing peek-a-boo with my nursing shawl.


我的伟大妈妈和她的宝贝孙子 =D


Dinner at Popeye. Quite similar with KFC.


After dinner, we went Kenko to try out the fish therapy. My mum, sister and me. Hubby will be looking after Leroy. =) We wanted to let Lervin try out. He seems very excited but we guess once he put his feet in, immediately he will take out. And indeed, he's afraid.! Hah.!
Very ticklish.! The fishes even try to squirm their way in between my toes.!
The fishes all swam the my sis's and mum's feet.! Hahaa
My mum pushed down sis's geet when she try to take out. Sometimes my mum can be very playful as well.! =D

No comments: