July 15, 2009

兄弟情深

I find it quite funny so I save a post on this. =)
I was in the room with Lervin & Leroy. Lervin is watching Hi-5, jumping and dancing on the bed. Leroy lying at the side of the bed looking around. Sometimes Lervin can get way too excited and started to throw things and laugh loudly. He is scaring Leroy. So I told him to stop throwing things and sit down to watch but he refuse and he keep throwing.! He can be real stubborn sometimes.! So I started to shout at him and hit him on his palm. He started to cry loudly. After few seconds, I turned to look at Leroy, his eyes started to get red and tears are rolling in his eyes. And his lips become 'n' shape. He is like going to cry anytime. Lol.! Then I realise when Korkor cry, Leroy will cry as well.! Happened quite a few times already. I find it quite funny thou. =D



No comments: