July 04, 2009

Leroy is 2 months old.!

HAPPY 2 MONTHS LEROY.


Just notice something..

Mummy's birthday : 22 Nov (Ox)
Daddy's birthday : 05 August (Pig)
Leroy's birthday : 04 May (Ox)
Lervin's birthday : 03 Aug
(Pig)

The birthdate is in sequence. Only Mummy is not... =(
But still there's something smiliar... 2 Oxens and 2 Piggies.! =)

Leroy turns 2 months today. Time flies. From the day I knew I'm pregnant, till now he is 2months old, everything seems to happen in a blink of eye. I really miss those moments when I can feel his movements in there... And now, this little fella who 'kicked' and 'punched' me hard, is looking at me, giving his most innocent and cutest smile... He can be rather impatient when he cant get his milk on time... Even daddy cant hande him.. Hahaa.!
Afterall, he is still our little sunshine.! =D

- On BM most of the time and 2 FM feeds at night.
Mummy : He is having 8 feeds per day. Bottle and latching. He still does wake up in the night. Hopeful he can skip the night feeds. Hah..~

- Drinks 160ml per feed
Mummy : He is definitely a big drinker.! Luckily he is on BM most of the time... =D

- Likes listening to songs. Will smile when mummy sings to him. =)
Mummy : Somehow or rather I think Lervin did influence Leroy... Lervin likes watching hi-5 and listening to children's songs and so we play it for him everyday. I guess that's how he had a liking to music. It's a good thing afterall. =)

- More responsive. Smiling and replying in his baby language.
Mummy : He can be real chatty. As what we says, he is like Daddy. Likes to talk alot.! Hahaa.! Cant help as Daddy is a Salesperson. So he tends to be more 'talkative' Sometimes Mummy cant stand Daddy as well. LOL.!

- Loves water.!
Mummy : Like Lervin, both of them LOVES water.! He can be wailing and crying. But the moment he touches the water, he quiets down and smile at me.! Cant wait to bring him to the pool with Lervin.!

- Weighing 6.2kg.
Mummy : He is seriously overweight I think. Hah!! Doubled his birth weight in 2nd month.! My arms aches if I carry him too long..

That's all for now.! =)

No comments: