July 10, 2009

Poker Face : by lervin

After dragging for few weeks, finally I decide to go for haircut today. Can't take it already. lol. It's getting way too thick and long... Brought Leroy along as there's no one to look after him. Thought it's gng to rain, i quickly prepare and brought him out. But it didn't rain despite numerous loud thunders. Throughout my session, Leroy didn't wakes up at all. Only when the hairstylist is doing setting for me then he wakes up.

After I did my hair, I went to my mum's place as we are bringing Lervin back tonight. I was in my mum's room watching tv when he comes up to me saying 'pok.pok.pok.pok.ace' dancing and shaking his butt. I don't understand a single word. I thought he is singing one of the Hi-5 song. I sang the Hi-5 song which I thought he is singing but he gave me a frown look and sing 'pok.pok.pok.pok.ace' Dance again and this time shaking his head. Then my mum came into the room and told me Lervin is singing Poker Face by Lady Gaga.! So the part which he sings is the chorus. I burst out laughing.! Each time I play that song, his whole body will be shaking. Buay tahan him. Lol.

After that, he went to my bro's room and watch Channel 8, 黄金年华. They are having singing competition. Lervin again did funny moves and made us laugh. He took a pen and use as microphone, holds it close to his lips & tries to imitates the singer's expression while he sings the last word of each sentence.

Simply loves my boys!

No comments: