July 09, 2009

Dinner at Crystal Jade

My mum came over in the afternoon with lervin as she misses Leroy. With my mum's help, I manage to sleep for an hr. Thou not long, it's better then nothing! Currently I'm latching most of the time thus had to wake up in the night to feed him as well.. Had not express for 4 days already as I'm very lazy to wash. Lol.! Latching is easier. Instead of expressing when he sleeps, I rather use the time to sleep or do some house chores. And that's when I don't know how much he is drinking. Worse, he always fell asleep after finishing 1 side so he tends to wake up quite freq. So my dark circle is getting darker!! Anyone has remedy or any good cream to recommend?!!

No matter how tired I am, to eat is a must. To produce more nutritious milk for my Lil sumo baby.! We went PS crystal dinner for sumptuous dinner.!


Another funny thing my mum did. Putting Leroy on her lap while she eats. Hahaa.. I keep peeking at Leroy to see if my mum did drip any sauce on him while she eats.. =x
Hubby & Lervin. And Lervin pose so naturally. =)
Looks like Daddy??

Another precious of mine....

Straight after dinner, Leroy is crying for milk... After few times of trying of nursing shawl, I manage to get him on my breast without anyone's help.! No sweat.! The first few times are really terrible.. Got so fustrated. When I got him suckling, I'm in all sweat even air-conditioned room and with my mum's help. So now I'm confident of bf-ing in public.! Heh.!

No comments: