June 11, 2009

Mummy checkup. Leroy's 2nd Hep B

Mummy & Leroy went for our checkup today. lervin visited doctor as well as he is coughing quite badly. seems to have alot of plehgm when he coughs. poor boy. Did not sleep well last night and is very cranky.

When I'm waiting for my turn to see JWong, those times when i went for my checkups keep flashing thru' my mind. I'm kinda like missing the place and when leroy is in my tummy. The times when I'm waiting patiently at the long queuing time, the scans and not forgetting those little chats with JWong. But... I hope I wont be seeing her these 2-3yrs. hahaa..
Mummy weighing 49kg. Lost all the preggy weight bt still abit fleshy above the wound area. gynae mention csec is like that. one month more i can start to exercise and try to lose that fleshy part. must ganbate!

Leroy weighing 5.6kg at 1mth 1wk. Around 97percentile. Height and Head Circumfrance at 90 percentile. He must had absorbed the nutrients from the breast milk really well. The full of fats milk. Lol! ice-cream, chocolate, soft drinks... =)


Lotsa sleeping patterns. =)


Simply loves his smiles.!


No comments: