June 22, 2009

Leroy is sick....


From my previous post, Leroy had caught the virus from Lervin... Had brought Leroy to PD on thurs. He mentioned it's a flu virus and suggest using suction to remove some of it to make him feel better. oh my god.. Both me and my mum, we looked at each other... My poor boy will sure to cry on top of his lungs when it is inserted. But still, to make him feels better, we agreed.. PD insert a tube in his nose and throat and Leroy started to cry and kicks.! My heart aches to see him cry and suffer.. He's only a month +... =(
Till now, it's already the 5th day.. And he is still coughing quite badly. We decided to bring him to KK children in the afternoon...

Other then coughing which makes him crys.. Most of the time he is smiling at us. =) It really warms my heart to see his smile.. Leroy likes people to play and talk to him and he will do the same with his 'googoo' 'gaagaa'. It's really cute.


Kor kor keep insist on carrying didi and give him a kiss.! I must say Lervin is getting more like kor kor. He will sayang didi's head every now and then. And he really likes to kiss leroy. Maybe he likes the baby smell too? =) When we're changing leroy's diaper, he will go to the drawer and pull out 1 new diaper and give us. As for the soiled diaper, he will throw into the bin. He knows exactly what to do and I always praise him for that.




I know it's kinda early but kor kor wanted this to be on didi's head. Leroy loves it.! hah. Lervin will share whatever he has with didi... Even his new toys.!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've finally collected the nursing shawl from Audrey. It's so trouble without it when I'm out with Leroy. Always rushing to look for Nursing room. Finally.. Thanks Audrey.!

After collecting, we went J8 for dinner. When we walked past the arcade, Lervin pulled Papa in. There's rows of 'drop' machine which you put in tokens, using the joystick to grab a toy and bingo! Lervin saw Mickey Mouse plush toy and keep pointing to it excitedly. Seeing him so happy and excited, we changed tokens and decide to try our luck. We caught the toy in the first 2 attempts.! But when the stick jerk, the toy drop. Fianlly the 3rd time, we caught it.! And Lervin hugged it all the way till we reached home. My bro-in-law try to disturb lervin by hitting it gently and Lervin pushed his hand away. hahaa..



See how happy he is. =)

Even carrying it when sitting on his 'fire engine' . Lol

No comments: