June 24, 2009

Movie : Transformer

Lervin watched his 1st movie, Transformer with us today.! Also my 1st time watching movie at AMK hub. =D
At first I'm quite reluctant to bring Lervin along.... But still, we decided to give it a try. At most if he don't like, we can just leave the theatre.
Just beside the theatre, there's a arcade. From my previous post, Hub caught a Mickey Mouse for him before. So whenever he sees the machine, he will pull us there and say, 'dong' 'catch' = means put the coins in and catch everytime without fail. It's a bad or good thing? Lol

Finally we're seated and Lervin sits on my lap. At that moment, I keep thinking what will happen during this 150mins show..
Things are still going smoothly and he is quietly munching his kachang puteh and watching the show. I can't focus on the show as Lervin keep asking for chips, water peanuts.. To avoid him throwing temper, I have to give in to his request... Only this way we can quietly watch our show. There's a part when the mini robot doctor is examining Sam by pulling his eyelid, mouth, he even paused munching and watch the movie without moving. Hah.
Half hour later, he starts fidgeting like trying to find a comfortable position. I was so into the movie that I didn't even notice that Lervin had doze off.! And he sleep all the way till the movie ends.

Will try bringing him to movies that he like. We shall see if he will doze off. =)





No comments: