June 04, 2009

Full month and end of confinement.!

Leroy is a month old!
Actually I'm thinking how they count if there's 5 weeks a month. To go by date or by weeks. if going by day, he is exactly a month today. If go by week, he should be 1month & 1week old. anyway, i go by date to be easier.
Today marks the end of my confinement too.! hurray! Actually I've broke most of the confinement rules already. Just wanted to help my mum out as I can see she's really very busy and i feel really bad. I have my reason for not getting a CL. So my mum keeps nagging at me for not following the rules and i just keep quiet. Let those aches come when im old. Sigh~ I cant bear to see my mum slogging and busy with my children stuffs and me relaxing on bed...

Finally, confinement is over. It's not the end of it, but a beginning, a new start with an new addition. we have to start all over again. But this time with lervin around, we'll be busier. =)
Really not easy to look after 2 of them. I wonder how my mum did with 4 children each with a gap of 1 yr except me and my bro who are 2 yrs apart. Anyway, mums are great.!!

He is latching on as well as bottle feeding. am lucky that he has no nipple confusion and is taking both feeding methods very well. =)
- Feeding interval of 2-3hrs of 150ml.
- Able to hold his head upright for few secs.
- Gazing at you when you talks to him.
- Smiling when he is being tickle at chin and cheek.
- Making sounds like gurgle, coo, grunt, and hum
- Drinking 150ml of milk
- Eyes following moving objects.






No comments: