April 06, 2009

Lervin's 20th month

Been so so tired recently thus haven been taking photos of Lervin...

Even Lervin's 20th Month Updates.!
Let me roughly recall the improvements he had made...
- Each time my mum says, 1,2.... and he will go 3,4..... But I dont think he really know the numbers sequence yet...
- Imitate each of us talking/actions espically the last word and for actions, he loves to make funny steps and it really amuse us. =)
- Finally able to 'smile' when being ask to take photos instead of the 'all features squeeze together' face. Of course the smile isn't natural. hahaa.
- When it's time to bath he knows exactly where to throw his diaper and clothes. He know this quite a few months back.. But this time with some extra improvement..
The bucket for his dirtied clothes is below the table. So he will actually bend lower, avoiding bumping onto the table. =)
Tt's all I can rememeber for now...


Oh ya, hub bought me Samsung Omnia.! I've always wanted this phone. But the price is kinda steep. And I rather use the money to buy stuffs for my
children. So i keep dragging and always hesitate. After hub's repeated 'nagging', he 'dragged' me to M1 shop to get it.
Thanks Hubby.!!!

No comments: