April 03, 2009

36th Weeks

36th Weeks

Mummy weighing 57.50kg. Gained 0.9kg.
#2 weighing 2687g. Gained 287g.


He's engaged.! Horray.!! Finally I can try for natural.! =) My friend's thinks that I'm kinda crazy.. Being so excited over going Natural. The unbearable and long hours of labour pain freaks them out. But to me, it is sooo EXCITING.! Being able to experience the Real thing is definitely not easy. But at least once for me to experience the Real pain.! My threshold for pain is quite high and so i hope to go Drug-free. hehee...

I'm feeling very heavy now. Swelling of feet and hands comes and goes. But still not so bad as it's not obvious and I'm still able to put on my normal sandals... It's only the crampy feeling there when I try to get up from bed. And sometimes the Out-of-breath feeling... The tightening of tummy becomes more and more freq and stronger... Do feel more tired recently despite the 9-10 hrs of sleep... Last but not least the punches and kick is definitely stronger and harder. Never fails to make my stomach out of shape.. =) I find that is kinda cute thou. hahaa...

The thick-skinned me went to the nusery and request for glass bottles and I was given 10 of it.! hahaaa. Intending to use it as storage bottles and feeding bottle for the first 1-2 months.

Went for BW today as well.! I'm prepared to deliver anytime.

You may begin to feel an increased pressure in your lower abdomen and notice that your baby is gradually dropping. This is called lightening or engagement, and your lungs and stomach will finally get a chance to stretch out a little - breathing and eating should become easier. However, walking may become increasingly uncomfortable - some women say it feels as if the baby is going to fall out. Also, you may still feel as if you need to go to the toilet all the time. Stock up on those last minute nutrients with our eating well guide.


No comments: