April 30, 2009

40th Week checkup

40th Week



Will be going for my checkup later, more then 20 girls from May thread had delivered in April. And I'm still here waiting...

all the best to the 6 girls who will be delivering today.!!

Upon arrival at ACJ clinic, I'll be strap to ctg machine. If there's regular contraction and I'm dilated, will be ask to admit to hosp. If still not dilated, most likely will go thru c-sec again.

Will update again after I'm back from checkup.!



Updates!!!



mummy weighing 58.7kg.
#2 weighing 3149g. Gained 149g.

Today am going to checkup by myself. Hubby is very busy at work today.. And Lervin is at my mum's place.. Oh ya.. nurses there are asking for Lervin. lol.!
Took a cab from my place to TMC and was quite pissed off by this comfort driver. He was alighting passengers opposite me and there's another cab coming. Naturally of course I'll flag the cab behind the comfort thinking it might not be hired... Too bad, there's passengers.. The comfort cab that was alighting passengers make a turn and pick me.. The moment I board the cab, the uncle asked me (like questioning thou)," Why you don't flag my cab and flag down the one behind me?" It was kinda rude to ask this question knowing that he's not available for hire during tt time. And I have my right to choose which cab I wana take.!! I told him this and he kept quiet a while. Later on, he said he also wont anyhow pick up passengers due to swine flu. OK.! Wadever....

Reached TMC, temperature need to be taken. Surprisely, there's only a handful of patients in the clinic. Again, within 5 mins of reaching, i was called in the room. JWong really hopes to see that I'm dilated.. If not, will need to choose a date for c-sec.. SHe makes me more gan chiong...!
Lie on the bed for scanning, bb's head is going lower then last time..! able to see his little fist! so cute !! Just in case bb is overdue, gynae measure AFI. still gd level at 7.3cm.
Followed by VE. Am 0.5cm.! Good news.! Climbing of stairs, carrying Lervin and walking more helps.! heheee.. Gynae did membrance sweeping to further loosen it. Very Uncomfortable but if it really helps dilation, why not.! Have slight blood discharge and gynae predict I'll go into Labour over the weekend. So happy.!
Did CTG for half hour, JWong said I'm having regular mild contractions.


Reach my mum's place and notice that the blood discharge had increased and in muscus form like!


Good luck to me.!!!


No comments: