April 16, 2009

Dec issue of Young Parents

Received a letter from SPH holdings. Levin's photo is featured in Dec 08 issue.! Am excited as I've send in few times but not choosen... 1st time Lervin appeared in mag.! hahaa.. After a while I looked clearly at which month he was in. DEC 08. I was like Huh?? Dec Issue now than I receive their letter. Where on earth am I going to find Magazines that is backdated 4 months.?? Immediately I msg my friends to try my luck and even post in SMH wanted to purchase a copy. Lol.! The next day, Hub asked me, "Did you try calling SPH and request? They might have few copies left." Stupid me, didn't even think of this. Next day I called the them and they said they have.! I was so happy that I rushed down the next day to get it and also to redemn the gifts.!



This photo that I've submitted brings back some funny memories between me and Val. hahhaa....

No comments: