June 30, 2012

Our usual activites in JB

Hus bought a small Rive Gaucha cake and here I'm having a slice !
I don't really like cakes except this !! Most of the birthday cake we bought is from there.


Slack abit before decided to go JB for our usual activities. =)
We went KSL for dinner and this is the restuarant we went to. Reasonable price with nice food.


Funny kid we have. =)


My baby & I.



Mushroom soup with garlic bread. Nice ! Both me and Lervin have a liking for this.


Hus ordered this. Celery with don't know what fruit.


My main. Grilled dory with rice. Requested mushroom sauce so Lervin can eat as well.


Lervin's food. Macoroni with bacon and chicken pcs in cream sauce.


Hus's dish only came when we are half done.




Just right out the restuarant, there's bakery shop selling really nice and cute designed 3D cupcakes.



Lervin wanted to get 1. I'm reluctant to buy for him... The colouring, sugar paste etc... So I told Lervin we will come back later to get before leaving hoping he will forget about it. haha! Malls are starting to close so I told hus we can leave the mall and Lervin hold us back and said excitedly, 'Mummy, you said will buy the cupcake for me before we leave right??' I was hoping that he will forget about it but...... Anyway hus said just buy for him since it's only once a while. So I got 1 for him and he is very happy. =)


This is what he had choosen. Cost less than RM 4.00


Bought a small pack of caramel popcorn too. Would prefer sg's one....
Sweeter and mostly are coated with honey.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: