June 02, 2012

Saturday !

Good Saturday !!
Brought the boy to Mac to breakfast as it had been quite a while we had our breakfast there. See how happy he is!

As hus is going back to camp for briefing, he sent us to Jurong Point to shop while waiting for him. I can't remember the last time I went there... Years ago I think. The boy requested to go arcade so I brought him there.
Ask him to look at me. Although he is posing for me but the eyes are elsewhere!

After each game, he is given a card randomly.



He likes to hold my arm this way~

Peach with colorful fruity pebbles!

After, we went to fetch my mum and sis and we went JB. Shop at City Square and my mum bought this book. Sg is selling at $12.90 and we got for $8.40 in JB popular. =)

We went for dinner and car wash. Leroy is so fascinated that he can stand here without moving

While pumping petrol, saw this sg car, 5 family members are pushing and shaking the car thinking they can increase the amount of petrol the car can hold. -.-

Luckily there's no jam when we are on our way back to sg.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: