June 23, 2012

Movie : Madagascar 3

Woke up early today and thinking it had been a while since
we had Mac breakfast so I called for delivery.
If case you are wondering, hus had went to work due to some event and Leroy had ‘checked in chalet’ yesterday. Most of the time he will spend his weekends there. Hahah! So it’s only me and Lervin.



and here’s my happy baby~ =))


My handsome boy ! =)) 超厉害摆 pose 的!


We reached early so we went KFC and got him a whipped potato. His favourite. =)


Here's our movie ticket and I purchase popcorn combo as well ! I don't really like to eat popcorn but as it is Lervin's favourite I bought it.


Went in the theatre 15mins earlier and he started munching..



Not forgetting to feed me too! He just stretch his arm to his right and it's exactly right at my mouth. haha ! Best is he is focusing on the advertisement and not even looking if the popocorn aim correctly at my mouth aanot !


My baby ~


Brought him to arcade and play 3 rounds.


Playing with the face mask at Spotlight.


Hus pick us up and went for dinner at Geylang. Food paradise !
The curry fish head is really awesome !! Will definitely be here when I have craving !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: