June 16, 2012

Movie : Snow white & the Huntsman

Kids wanted to stay at mum’s place when we were there yesterday. Mum agreed and we leave them there. As my sis will be at home too, I won’t be too worried that my mum can’t handle them. Even sis wanted them to stay over. So hus and I went home without them.
We woke up pretty late(1pm+) =p and it’s rare as normally the kids will wake up in the morning asking for milk. Since the kids are not here, hus suggest going for movie and we bought the tickets for Snow white and the Huntsman show @ 7pm. Did a bit of shopping as we reach there early.
The feeling is like we are back to our dating time.. Without the kids, no time constraint and I know hus is happy too. =)
Really glad that we still can have couple time despite having 2 kids. All thanks to my family… Always there when I need them. =)

No comments: