March 25, 2012

Indoor Playground : Bouncing Kids @ Kovan

Brought the kids to Bouncing Kids at Kovan after Lervin's sunday class.
Been a few months since they last went there. Kids were very excited! But Lervin was quite upset that his favourite, the slide is not available and I also realised that some of the obstacles are going through wear and tear after 1.5 yrs. The lady(should be the owner) is stationed at the counter. During the 4hrs+ I'm there, I noticed that once/twice she's not there for 5-7 minutes. Guess if the kids happen to walk out of the playground, she won't know. Not safe if you're leaving the kids in their care.
But she’s able to take action imnmediately when I told her that there’s an indian kid(with youner brother age 5/6) who keeps hogging on the flying fox. My 2 poor boys are waiting eagerly for their turn but not even the chance to play. I was watching this all this while. I informed the lady and immediately and she went in to remind them the rules and stay in there to observe for around 5mins. Afterall it’s a pretty affordable place to drain the kids’ energy! They just need some touch up. =)


Leroy is so cute! He took a bite on the mini bun, look at it and said, "See ! Monster's eyes !" How imaginative the kids can be !

While they play, me and hus relax one corner. lol ! Should be me relaxing while hus take this time to do some paper work. =)

No comments: