March 14, 2012

Eve of Bangkok Trip

Will be flying to BKK tmr... Doesn't feel much excited as I think I would be...
Firstly, it's not just me and husband now.
Secondly, Leroy fall sick since Monday. He's running a fever on Monday, coughing with lotsa pleghm & runny nose. Luckily his fever subside.
Thirdly, both kids will leave at mum's care but my sis (knows how to look after them) will be leaving for Redang this weekend. Less one helper for mum.

Whatever it is, flight and hotel had already booked. And Leroy is feeling slightly better. And it's also our anniversary tmr ! I only realise after I had booked the flight and hus told me. He remembers instead of me. Thought ladies are the one who are more sensitive on those special occasions. haha! The last time we travelled together(exclude Msia) is 4yrs ago? Pretty long yea? Just enjoy these 5D 4N and back home to sayang the kids. I forsee I'll call home pretty often to check on the kids...

Have yet to pack lugguage and change to thai baht.
Will do some laundry first before I faint when we're back from BKK and see that pile of clothes that we bought.

No comments: