March 19, 2012

Day 5 - Bangkok

Our last day in BKK… =(
Woke up early for our last shop ! We decided to packed all our stuffs and checkout before heading out in case we miss the checkout time.
While packing, I realised that we really bought a lot things! For me, normally I’ll rolled the clothes so it won’t take up unnecessary space. =)
The first bottom layer.

The second layer.

We had brought 2 luggage over. 1 empty luggage and the other with few pcs of clothes and our daily necessities. All are full !
We stayed at Platinum Mall the whole morning and bought more clothes!! Didn’t have the time to take photo…. =(
Had our lunch at A&W and head back to hotel.

When check in, our luggages weighs 35kg. I remembered when we check in at changi airport, it only weigh 15kg. 20kg back !!!
Walk around the airport before the plane depart in another 2hrs.

Bought the mango sticky rice from duty free shop and it's very nice!

This is a much fruitful trip compared to the last 2 trips. And we definitely enjoyed ourselves there! Now I miss Platinum Mall and tom yam soup much !!! Hope the next time I go, it will be longer !

No comments: