March 03, 2009

Happy 19th Month !

HAPPY 19 MTH LERVIN !

Another month added.! And it's happy to know that everytime on the 3rd of each mth I posted a post, there's additonal things that he had learned.!

- Able to go potty to pee and poo when he's not on diapers.
Mummy : He picks up things very fast. my mum only taught/train him(not everyday) for less then a month and he knows where to go what to say when he needs to pee & poo. Saying 'shh shh' and 'ng ng'. There's once which my mum told me, after lervin pee in the potty, he hold my dad's hand and pulled him to it saying 'shh shh' I think he wants my dad to praise him.!

-Able to imitate that dance moves when watching Hi-5.
Mummy : My mum 3G me last night, showing me how lervin put his hands on his waist and dance while watching Hi-5. Saying the last word of each sentence before they say it.!

-Saying 谢谢 whenever he's given things.
Sometimes he may forget to say, but if u remind him what he should say, he will say 谢谢.

Sometimes, I really do regret I'm not the one not witnessing Lervin's growth/milestone each day. But still, I have to thank my mum, siblings for helping me to look after him when I'm not around/at work. They really helped me to teach Lervin alotsa things when I'm unable to..

I do hope when Lervin grows up and happen to read this post, I want him to know that Ah ma has helped mummy alot by looking after you. Sacrificing her sleep, and everything she does, she will think for you first. You are always the first prioprity no matter what Ah ma does. And Yi Yi as well.. Helping Ah Ma to look after you when she is busy. Teaching you to read books, singing songs with you, entertaining you with those silly moves. You never fails to learn Yiyi's funny moves and sounds, and make us all bursting out laughing..
突然之间有很多感触... Dunno is it due to my pregnancy hormones...
But I do really aprreciate my family memebers as they extend their help when I needed it most...


No comments: