February 25, 2009

Young Parent Baby/Toddler Scouting !

This morning, a lady from Young Parents called me and said they're looking for baby models for some article or future photo shoots and happened to see Lervin's photo which I've sent them few months ago & requested me to send few more recent photos of him.!
That photo I sent them few months ago, think they didn't take in as I need to attach a coupon which is on Young Parents Magazine together with the photo. Last time when I sent in, they don't need any coupons.. Maybe they have change the rules and it has been such a long time since I've last sent in Lervin's photos ! (A yr ago i think ) Lol !

Well, there's no harm sending photos to them.. Who knows there might be a chance for him to become 童星 and earning his own 'pocket money' ! hahhaaa...

No comments: