February 13, 2009

18th month checkup and vaccine

We brought lervin back yesterday night as he's going to have his jab today. He has recover from the swollen eye. But get another 2 on his body and feet. Sigh~ those mozzies really 'love' lervin to the max.. Always attacking him but not us.. And now he's scratching his feet and saying 'yang yang'. Giving me a very pek chek look.. What I can do is to distract his attention, not letting him to scratch it...
I tried the mozzy patch yest night.. So far no new bites and hope he wont get any new ones.!

This time round, the jabs, consult everything is finished within half hr. which is consider fast.. Compare to previous few times which is 1-2 hrs.. He did cry.. but it is after the injection is done and not when he's being prickled. I thought he should cry during the process... Anyway, my heartaches when he cried.. Although this is not the first time he's doing the injections, but still I do feel heartache thou I know it is for his own good.. Parents are parents....

At 18months 10days.
Weighing 11.25kg. 75%
Height 83cm. ~50%
Head Cir. 47cm ~50%

No comments: