March 07, 2009

32nd weeks checkup

32nd Weeks


Mummy weighing 55.60kg. Gained1.8kg.
#2 weighing 1873g. Gained 673g.

So far I've gained 7.6kg.! Commented by gynae that I didn't gain much but baby is growing well.! Easier to slim down after birth.! hahaha...
During the scan, baby's head is already down ! Have chance to go Natural.! But still it's early.. So he still can do his somersault in there. Just hope that his head will be down by this month end. And told by gynae, she wanted me to get ready by 1st week of April as by then, I'm already in my 36weeks. You will never know if the baby will wants to come out earlier.. She's making me getting so excited..!

Yes.. I do feel more uncomfortable and harder to fall asleep.. I'm used to sleeping on my back. But I'm unable to do so. I always feels out of breath whenever I sleep this way. Sleep on both sides sometimes is very uncomfortable as well.. It's like something inside heavy is pulling all my organs down & my chest hurts as well... Just have to endure for another month…
And his kicks are so strong and frequent. If counting his movements each day, it can be easily up to 50 moves a day..
Thou it can be painful sometimes, but at least I know that the lil' fellow is doing well inside. I know I will miss him in there when he's born.!



Although his lungs won't be fully developed until just before birth, your little one is inhaling amniotic fluid to exercise his lungs and practise breathing.

Some babies have a head of hair already, others have only a few wisps. Thick hair at birth doesn't necessarily mean thick hair later on but children with fine hair in childhood usually have thinner hair in adulthood.

If your baby is a boy, his testicles should be descending from his abdomen into his scrotum. Sometimes however, one or both testicles won't move into position until after birth. In two-thirds of all baby boys who have undescended testicles at birth, the condition corrects itself by the boy's first birthday.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lil' monster act while waiting for our turn...





No comments: