March 08, 2009

My Boy !

Was at home watching tv, when lervin suddenly holds my hand, wants me to follow him. He pulled me to the bathroom, I was thinking if he wants to pee/poo. But he's on diaper so I put that off. Touching the tap, I thought he wants to bath… So I told him that he has already bath and we should go out of the bathroom as the floor is slippery. Quietly, he holds my hand and go out of the bathroom with me. When I'm watching the TV, I noticed that Lervin is standing at a spot, not moving, and giving me a poo-ing face.! (squeezing till the whole face is red.!)
Straight away, I told him to wait and I carried him and rush to the bathroom. Quickly I pulled down his diaper and carried him to sit on the toilet. After few seconds, he poo-ed.!
As previous post, he only will says 'shh shh' or 'ng ng' when he's not on diaper. But this time, he really surprised us.!



No comments: