January 22, 2009

Sleepless nights....

Have difficulties sleeping in the night…. I can toss and turn in bed for 1-2 hrs before falling asleep.
No matter I lie on my back, left or right, I just cant find the right position. Sleeping should be the most wonderful time after a day of working.. But that doesn’t seems like it to me… And my back… Had been aching since the start of 2nd tri.
Getting worse each month. Something that I never experience before is everytime after a meal, my back will ache terribly. Tried to sit straight, place a cushion at my back, walk around, all doesn’t help.. I have no choice but to let it be. After few hrs,the ache will subside a little…

Although sometimes I might feel fustrated with those aches and lack of sleep, I still enjoy these period of time with #2 in me..
Bringing him everywhere I go, sharing good food (CNY is coming!), responding to my taps and nevertheless his active kicks and turns !

Another 3 more months and he will be able to meet all of us and of cause the lil monster bro. Hahaa. I cant wait to see how lil 哥哥 will react upon seeing his newborn 弟弟. One thing for sure is Lervin will share all the things he has with his bro. Since young, we have taught him not to be selfish. Everything must share. So now, even if he's having his favourite Yakult or biscuit, he will share with us by pushing the food to our mouth and tell us to 'arm' (means to eat) regardless we want to eat anot. He's really sweet. =)

No comments: