January 23, 2009

Singing along with Nursery rythems

My mum had bought Lervin Nursery Rythems CD few weeks back. And he really likes to watch. Every morning when he wakes up, before i give him his milk, I will ask him to pass me the TV remote control which I always place on the bed head rest. He did and he will go, "Baa Baa" Meaning Baa Baa Black Sheep. I guess he had memorised some of the song names already. Before it start singing, only the music, he will know what song it is. His favourites are Baa Baa Black Sheep, ABC song and Jingle Bells. Maybe there's others. But these 3 songs will make him super excited.
For the Jingle Bell song, he will go "Hey !" at certain parts. It's cute.! Haa



My mum told me, everytime Lervin comes out of the room, he will off the fan by pressing the off button. Be it there's anyone in the room anot. He learned from my mum.! She always off the TV, fan before coming out of the room and so Lervin saw this and learned as well.! Save eletricity ! Even at my place is the same. I can be in the room watching TV and him suddenly walked over and off the fan. And I will say,"Darling, can you pls on the fan for mummy." Then he will on and look at me waiting for me to praise him. And he will give me a smile after that. Hahaaa.. 我的宝贝

No comments: