January 24, 2009

1st Pre-natal Massage

My 1st Pre-natal massage...
Never do this when I had lervin. This time, I had no choice but to try it out.
The M.Lady is a very nice person. Know her contact thru forum. And she's being highly recommended by others who had engaged her before.

Before starting the massage, she will explain to me what oil she's using. What are the areas she will massage and what to expect after the massage. She even explain to me the post-natal massage as well. From our talks, she mentioned that she had been in this line for 7 years ! Which is very long ! So I expect that she will give me a really comfortable massage that can ease my aches... And she really did it ! Shiok ! I feel so light, back doesnt ache, n stiff shoulders ! Immediately I want to book her for another Pre-natal massage!

One thing that I didn't planned properly is the date I had my massage. Shouldn't have do it on the day when Lervin is coming home... He's so clingy and only wants me but not the others. End up I had to look after him. And my aches came back the next day.!
Will plan on days when Lervin is not around.......

Looking forward to the next Massage !

No comments: