June 07, 2008

Lervin's new toy !

Taken video and photos of Lervin playing his new toy. Discovery ball. See how he spin and ‘bite’ the ball. *faint*
Bite...bite...bite...








I opened up the Playpen which I had kept in the store room since his 3 the plus. Finally put it in use. The only place I know he will be safe when I put him in and do my stuffs. But Lervin does not like to stay in there, despite placing lotsa toys in the playpen..
Lervin wouldnt want to sit or slp in the cot. will keep standing till till he's tired and 'call ' for help.. hahaaa



Ive always wanted to get the ‘tricycle’ for Lervin. After viewing Lervin’s gf (chloe’s) blog, I decided to get 1 for him. But, Lervin’s ah gong gave Lervin the ‘tricycle’ which cost $40+ as present. hahaa..
Lervin : Yea.! I’ve got my own tricycle.! Can go ‘lang man’ with chloe… =)

Lervin : Where's the key slot?

Lervin : Mama, the tricycle cant move...


Whenever I see this photo, I cant help myself laughing away. Hb is using the hair dryer switched to cool air and blowing Lervin’s hair. See Lervin’s expressions. Hahahahhaaa..
My darling...

No comments: