June 15, 2008

Album shoot : Foto U

Long awaiting FOTO-U photos are up.!

Photos taken on
Date : 15th Jun 08
Time : 12.00pm
Venue : Joo Chiat.
Photographer : Uncle David

An exciting day for us.! Woke up early morning at 7+am to prepare lervin’s stuff.. Clothes, milk powder, diapers… While preparing Lervin’s stuffs, I was thinking, will Lervin be cooperative? Will he cry for milk halfway thru the photoshoot? Will he poo poo? Will he feels tired?..... Lotsa ‘will he…’ came to my mind. The shoot is only for an hour. Any and the above will take away 15 mins of time. Am praying hard that none of this happens…

Reach studio at 12pm. Mistook Benjamin for David.. hahaaa. I carried Lervin to the little play corner to let him get use to the surrounding. He refused to play the toys and cling on to me tightly. At that moment, I was thinking.” Oh no. This is not gonna be a fruitful trip.” And…. David walked over and talked to lervin. Lervin was staring at David and giving this strange look. Wondering what is this ‘peh peh’ doing.. Past experience, Lervin will cling to me tightly and wanted me to carry him away. But this time didn’t ! Lervin let David touch him and David tickle Lervin’s chin and guess what? Lervin smiles !! Thank God !! I was very relieved when Lervin smiles.

And the shooting starts…….






Poor DS. He was very tired after the shooting.Drinking while sleeping and 'KO' after his feed.
But I sure Lervin enjoy this photo-taking session very much. He had so much fun thru'out the shoot.!

No comments: