June 05, 2008

Singapore Expo baby fair

Baby fair started on 5th June - 9th June.
Me and Eunice decided to go expo on 5th June after work. For sure, weekends will be very crowded. And Eunice wanted to get Nestle cereals for Ethan. So she has to go down early to grab before the stock finish. And indeed, she bought alot.! 48 packets of cereals + 4 bottles of Gerber snacks. Everyone was looking at her when she packed her boxes and boxes of cereals into cartons. I was shocked of cos. I said," Are you sure Ethan can finish all before expiry date, March 2009?" And she answered in a proud tone," Of cos.! Ethan likes to eat cereal.!"
Ok.... So she's gonna feed Ethan 3 meals of cereals everyday..... Poor Ethan....

Ok. Below are the things that I bought.

Lervin : Yummy..! new cereals to try.!

The small chest box and that purple pamper's bag was given free when I sign up for 3yrs Motherhood Mag. Was indeed a good offer. Actually I was waiting for baby fair to sign up for this mag. Cheaper and can get lotsa freebies.! Whahaa..
Oh ya, i get a free EZlink card with $15 value inside. Good deal yea.?
This chest may look small but quite heavy. Luckily Eunice Hb came to fetch her and I can get a free ride home. If not, I dont know how I am going to drag all the stuffs to taxi stand.

Well... below are the stuffs from the goody bag.
Lotsa stuffs har.? 3pcs of S size pampers in a bag. Lervin cant use it as he's gng to switch to XL soon. Baby really grows up fast...


I remember Lervin likes to hold cubes with 2 hands and knock the 2 cubes.
and was laughing away.. That was when i brought lervin for his 9mth assessment. then i notice this.
When I saw these at expo, immediately grab a box and pay. I can imagine how happy he will be playing with the vubes that I bought for him....
Bought 6 cubes at $12
The cubes can be arrange into 4 different animals, numbers and with different stuffs in the cubes. One with a big bell and when you shake the cube, there will be tinkling sounds. There's the other with softer bell sounds. Another is when you squash the cubes, you can hear plastics sounds.
Lervin : Yippee..!!! New toy added.... to bite.!

No comments: