June 11, 2008

My spa

Meet Eunice 6.45pm to go for our massage at My Spa. Located at Temple street. And I’ve collected the Discovery Ball from her.! Yea.! Lervin’s new toy. But… 4 letters cant be pressed. No sound at all. Ok.. no choice. So I console myself by saying “I suppose others is the same.. Depending on how many alphabets cant be pressed.” Back to topic. Finally… I had ‘booked’ Eunice 3 weeks before our meetup date. No choice she was too busy to meet me. So, I had to book her in advance ! Even the massage, I have to book around 3 weeks in advance as well ! Roaring business har.? Our appt is at 7.15pm. But we reach Chinatown at around 7.10pm. I said “Eh, Eunice, I’m hungry . Let’s go and eat MacD.” I thought she will say “ Huh?! 7.10pm already still eat !” in a agitated tone. Surprisingly she didn’t. In fact, she reply me in calm way, “Ok !” Hahaaa…. We bought the Spicy Nuggets set meal, sat down talk and eat. The staff from My Spa called 2 times. No choice. We’re late for our appt. gulp down a cup of Sprite and walk to the Spa. Once the door is open, we are greeted by big smile and warm welcome from staffs. Nice place.! Place feels so soothing and comfortable. After awhile of chit chatting, we’re brought to the 3rd floor ‘couple’ room. Yes.! Couple room. Hhahaaa.! The massage we are having is Bamboo Massage. For toning and slimming. They are using short bamboo to roll over our calves, thighs, arms, shoulder. As told by them, using bamboo to roll over thighs can ‘spread out’ and lessen the cellulites. After she said this, I remember I discover that I had it during my 3rd trimester. Its like ‘mosquito bites’ and is appearing on my thigh whenever I squat down. Was very drepressing to see this. So, hope this massage help. And so, my massage starts….. very comfortable… And suddenly I heard Eunice laughing. Ok, she finds is tickling when the masseur used the bamboo to roll over her back.! Hahahaa…. Masseur used the bamboo to roll over don’t know the arms or shoulder instead, and she still finds it ticklish.! Omg…… How’s she going to ‘survive’ thru out the whole masaage session….. Luckily, Eunice managed to ‘calm’ down a little when the masseur did manual massage. After the whole session, we were brought down to 2nd floor. Sales talk…. Hahaa.. Expected. Cut short the lengthy conversation, we signed up a $588 package with 10 sessions of massage. We can choose different kinds of massage they have there.


After leaving My Spa, I called Fenny to see if she’s at home.. Yes, she’s at home. Hhaaa. So I decided to get the printer from her. Before that, we went to get some dim sum for family members.. And Eunice took a cab home and I take bus 970 to Fenny’s place. Luckily, I get down at the correct bus-stop. Fenny’s family (consists of her hb & megan) came down. Oh my.! Fenny’s whole family looks alike ok. Hahaaa… Megan is so cute. Curly hair, sweet face and smile.. hahaa…. And Megan prefer Fenny to carry more. For me, I feel very happy if Lervin prefer me to carry then anyone else. Hahaaa… Anyway, I took a cab to my mum’s place to fetch Lervin. Taxi fare $4.80. The fare can tell you how near Fenny and my mum’s stay…. Everytime I go to my mum’s place to fetch Lervin, the first thing Lervin do is stare at me. After a while, he recognize Im his mama and wants me to carry. If I didn’t carry him, he will cry for me. Hahaa.. cute har.. lol.. Have my dinner and wait for hb to reach my mum’s place.

This photo is taken while we’re on our way to expo for the food fair. Looks like a big boy isn’t.?


Lervin knows how to hold his own milk bottle since his 7 mth. See how my DS hold his milk bottle..
Lervin : Mama is so happy that I had learned to hold my own bottles. Mama’s 2 hands are free now and can take photos of me.!


Drinking milk and falling asleep very soon.....

No comments: