November 11, 2014

Cafe : ButterScotch

Came across this cafe when I'm reading through the FB feeds and bookmarked this place!
Been meaning to visit this cafe for a while but did not get a chance till recently and I brought Leroy along. =)

We managed to get a table despite the small space. I guess people must have decided to just snuggle up at home on a rainy day.
I must say I really liked the design concept of the store. Although the cafe is really small, it gave a very cozy feel for the customers.

Menu wise not much of main dish to choose from

Brioche French Toast and Chicken Chop

Well, there's nothing much to rave about but portion is big so perhaps can get someone to share.
Just find the price is abit on the high side given the location and quality of food.


ButterScotch
Blk 164 Bukit Merah Central
#01-3625
Singapore 150164
Tel: 6271 1164
Website : ButterScotch

No comments: