July 17, 2013

Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System.


Happen to stumble upon this product online and I was thinking what's the rave about? Basically all the buyers highly recommend this product and I start my research online.

Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System.

•Cleanses skin 6 times better to basic cleansing.

•Helps maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer.

•Designed with 2-speed,rotating system delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation,Water resistant,Replaceable soft bristle brush head.

•It can be use together with other brands of cleaning foam.

•It includes sample size of the Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser recommended for daily exfoliation.

The reviews of this product in SG and MUA is really good and this product is featured twice in NRWZD as well! So I clicked on the 'Pay Now' button and item received within 2days as this is a local seller.


Used this magic stick and this is really amazing! The brush isn't as rough as I thought it would be and it really cleans my face thoroughly! Skin feels smoother after using! I had little bumps on my forehead and chin area and most of it are gone! Think this acts as an exfoilator as well. =)
Insist my hus to use it when he shower. He refuse at first so I offer to help him and he gladly accepted my offer. -.-
I ask for his feedback and he gives 2 thumbs up!! Love this magic stick!!

No comments: