July 20, 2013

Evening Swim

Brought the boys for evening swim near mum's place after lervin's PTM. as leroy is throwing a tantrum, I only bring lervin there. Know that later sis and bro will bring leroy there. Before walking to the swimming complex, I went to 1 of the provision shop to buy a bottle of drink and lervin asked if he can buy ribena pastiles and when I say no, he says, 'ok. Mummy say cannot buy' and immediately put it back. Lol! Its only less than 10mins walk from mum's place to the pool and we chatted while walking there. Taking every chance have mother and son bonding time. =)








Always feel the most relax when at my mum's place. My sisters, brother and mum will always help out with my boys. Like my bro, he is always playing games on phone(game freak) but when leroy say he wants to go toilet, he immediately put down his phone and bring him. And my sis, no matter how tired she is(working and part time studying) she will take some time to play with them and bring them out. My mum, the world's best mum! Children on her first priorities. Am really lucky! ♥

No comments: