July 04, 2013

Marketing trip !

Called mum to check on Leroy's status. So far he is ok. Good to hear that!
Mum mention before that Leroy love going to WET market. Can you believe a 4YO active boy prefer going market than shopping? Well, you found one! Most of the children even adults won't want to go as the smells and the melting ice water on the floor can be disconcerting but that's never a problem for him! He enjoys his marketing trip with mahmah! He surprises me again. =)

So I asked him what did he buy today? Our conversation as below.
Me :      Didi, what did you buy today?
Leroy :  豆花. *shouts*(mahmah! 我们买豆花是不是) Mum replied 豆花水.
             We buy 豆花水. Hot hot one. (he knows he is not allow to take cold drinks)
Me :      Anymore?
Leroy :  Wanton mian 还有豆干.


I will have to ask mum to take a photo of how and what he prepare before going for marketing! The way mum describes is so funny!

I was talking to Leroy on the phone and he told me that he has a drawing for korkor and I ask him what did he draw. He replied, 'I draw plant vs zombie for korkor!' So sweet of him! He knows korkor likes to play this game. Although he always bully korkor but whatever things he do/has, he will get 1 for korkor as well. This should be the way!

No comments: