January 02, 2013

PTC / Homcook dinner~

Hus return to work today and the boys started school~
Only me! Returning to work tomorrow as today is our coy holiday! Although I'm not working, I'm still very busy!
Send the boys to centre, marketing, pepare ingredients for tonight's dinner, back to centre at 2pm for PTC (parent-teacher conference), back home at 3.45pm and started preparing dinner, fetch the boys at 5.30pm and my day stretch all the way to 11+pm…. It's not easy being homemaker. Sometimes I really envy some of my friends. They are very fortunate as they don't need to cook, and most of the housechores are done by maid or in laws. For me, I did everything myself. Athough it is very tiring after a long day at work and still need to be home to look after the boys but 我很有满足感!




No comments: