January 23, 2013

Feedback from Leroy's teacher.

Was informed by Leroy's teacher that he pinch his friend's cheek. I forgot it's because the friend refuse to share the toy or the friend snatched his toys. Previously during PTC, teacher had feedback about him pushing others kids. I had talked to Leroy and told him that I will tell daddy if he do it again. They are afraid of their daddy so I let hus be the bad guy. =p Teacher did inform that the frequency is lesser but still it is happening. So today when hus reached home, Lervin run to daddy and tell him about Leroy. Complain king. lol! I thought hus will use cane but he didn't. He scolded him and then after a while explain to Leroy why he can't do it. Hus told him this is the last warning. Next time will use "八宝剑".
Sometimes I really don't understand Leroy. He is really a very sweet and caring boy. I'm told that he always care for his friends and even more for younger children. I guess it depend on his mood. His brother also suffer from his hitting and pushing and never once Lervin retaliate.
But luckily he's better now compared to when he is 2yrs+.
We will work harder ! =)

No comments: