April 13, 2012

My family~

Whats more can I ask for when I have obedient children?
Lervin is really so sensible... Like now, he is coughing pretty badly so I reminded him that no biscuits, chocolates and milo in school. Yesterday when I fetch them, the teachers told me that when they are having milo and cake for lunch, Lervin reminded them that mummy says no milo. =) I really don't need to worry about him. He's very independent in school as well and always helping those younger children. Teachers mention that Lervin is a very kind and sweet boy. =)
At home, both boys will unpack their own bags when we reached home and Lervin will help didi to wash his hands but Leroy always insist that he wash himself... Lervin is actually quite tolerant towards Leroy. But at certain times didi will piss him off big time then there will be hitting here and there. Most of the times, Lervin will come running to me and complain didi did this and that to him. Now Leroy follows his brother. Both are complain KINGS !
The cheeky and mischevious Leroy... He is quite well-liked by school mates and teachers. Even my friends as well! In school, teacher commented that he is well-behaved and always helping younger children. Blessed with 2 boys who are helpful and compassionate towards others! Weeks ago, his teacher told me that he is always helping his friends to get their water bottle, helping to keep the toys, giving tissues to those who has runny nose, wiping spilled water etc... Am just so proud of my boys! =)
Well, the hus... We had went through lots of ups and downs. Not easy during these 8yrs. But I'm really glad that we come through these tough periods. He had changed and did so much for me and this family which I really appreciate. They are all little things that we normally tends to not remember or overlook. At times, he still annoys the hell outta me. Lol ! Frankly speaking how many man out there will prepare breakfast and placed in wife's bag almost everyday? Trying his best to come home early to help out with the kids? Drop everything that he is doing to fetch the wife and kids when it's raining heavily? Always so enthusiastic when joining the school for excursion and family outings? Well, this is what my hus is doing. Although it's nothing great to 'boost' about, but I appreciate all these little things. =)
This is only the beginning... Am looking forward to many more

No comments: