April 17, 2012

Leroy's haircut!

Buay tahan his hair touching his brows and eyes. Had asked hus to trim for him or bring him for haircut. Till now no action. The reason why I'm waiting for hus to bring him instead of me is because hus is very particular abt their hairstyle. Not too short and must have style. -.- In the end when he bring them back, to me it's like a wasted trip & money there. No difference before and after.... This time I'm not going to wait. Leroy's hair is very messy!!
See what I mean!


This is after the cut. I told the hair dresser to cut a little bit shorter and .......

becomes like this...

Anyway it will grow back fast and it's much more tidier now! As expected, hus is nagging. He says it's like putting a bowl on his head and trim the hair. -.-
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: