April 26, 2012

我的好帮手 !

Lervin is extra well-behaved today. =) Fetched them from centre in the evening and Lervin was
telling me that he is very hungry. Hus is on medical leave as he is not feeling well so I make a sliced of bread with butter for him and ask him to stay at home and I’ll bring Leroy out to buy dinner. Before I stepped outta house, I requested Lervin to help me unpack Leroy’s bag when he unpack his after finishing the bread. Am thinking if he will remember to do so as when he watched his favourite TV program, he tends to forget everything I said. When I reached home, am surprised that he had really done the things I’ve ask him to ! He happily hopped over and said he had help didi to unpack his bag as well. I praise him of course and asked didi to say thank you to his korkor. =) Before dinner, Lervin helped didi to wash his hands too! Really happy to see them like this. =)

No comments: