December 05, 2010

IPL first visit

Went for my first treatment at PS outlet, appt at 10am. My sis is skeptical about me saying meeting 9.30am the next day for our appt. In the end, I'm ready to go out and definitely earlier than meeting time and she told me she will be late. -_-
I went out 15 mins later and bought harshbrowns for her and myself and she reached at 10.10am. Late !!
A bright and clean environment. Was lead to a room and we're just beside each other with a curtain in between the rooms. Told to changed into spag and 2 ladies came in after. 1 is Japanese and she will be the one doing the treatment for me and the other is the interpreter. Good and fast. Just tingling feeling when she's doing the laser. Next appt 2months later !

Rushed home as we're bringing Leroy for his visit to Yu Guo. But we didn't make it as it close at 12.30pm and I reached home at 12.00pm and both father and son are still bathing.. So Hus did some washings before we proceed out... In the end, we reached home rather late and Lervin KO in car...

No comments: