September 05, 2010

Prawning

Yesterday, with Hus and Lervin, we are thinking where we should go.. After discussing and with Lervin's approval, we decide to go prawning ! Called up val to join us ! At first we settled at BTP but the prawn-ing area is so pathetic small with so many ppl crowding tgt and prawn. There's practically no space for us and I suppose it will be quite diffcult to have a few catch. So we decided to change to Bishan. Val will meet us slightly later so we hang around BTP first. Lervin is very excited when he saw the playground. So we let him play a little while. Seeing him happy makes us happy too! After we took the swan boat?. 20mins for $9. Nth much interesting just that Hus's leg is trembling when we get up because he is doing the 'cycling'.
At around 8pm we drive to Bishan to meet val. Total there are 6 prawn ponds and ALL are fully occupied. Can imagine the crowd there. So we sat down and have our dinner first. At 10.15pm, we found a space and quickly bought the ticket (3hrs-$30)and start prawning! I remembered last time we manage to prawn 13 prawns. That is our first time prawning. So we are thinking if this time we can get more then 13. When I'm going to throw my rod out, I saw there are many rods around me. Don't know which direction to throw too... Fast forward, we spent 2 hours there and only caught 5 prawns ! I caught 3, Hus got 2 and Val 0. Haha. Too many ppl. We decided to end at 12.25 which is 2hrs and save the last hour for next time WEEKDAY. Lervin, my poor boy is very boring. Next time I'm gonna place him at my mum's place if we're gng prawning. At least he will be very happy with my sis and mum.


The dad saw Lervin cross arm and he follow.


Very difficult to get Lervin to pose for the camera. He is too excited !!






Run to the playground !
Yea.. We took this. Should have take when it is daytime. As least we can see the fishes in the pond.





No photos after BTP. Busy prawning !!

No comments: