September 04, 2010

Leroy is 16 month old.

Leroy is 16 months old today.!


Another month had pass ! I had been updating every month of this day for the past 15 months. Each day just pass without realising. Soon he will go Kindergarten, Primary, Secondary and so on... I am kinda looking forward but at the same time I'm afraid if I can handle them by then. I'm sure the new generation children will be very different. Maybe the current methods used to discipline them won't work anymore. Whatever it is, cherish what I have now !!!


- Drinking around 250ml - 280ml every 3hrs intervals. 1-2 times porridge, snacking.
Mummy : Yes.... He is still eating non-stop even till now. Not a bad thing. =)

- He understand a little Hokkien.
Mummy : Hahha. He knows and understands. Very funny. Whenever my dog goes near to him, he will ask him to go away in Hokkien 'Zao' and shoo him away. And he sings and dance with the Hokkien songs of '爱' & '台湾龙卷风'

- Coin bank.
Mummy : He has his own coin tin and always ask for coins from my dad. A little tinkle sound coming from my dad's pocket immediately he will ask for '钱钱'

- Self feed.
Mummy : Leroy is already self-feeding and he eats pretty well and fast. There will be bit of food here and there but at least he eats by himself and I can have my food too.

- Making '猪嘴巴'
Mummy : He recently learned this and it's very cute when he pout his mouth.

- Fights with Lervin.
Mummy : Yes... He now fights with Lervin. Not rough but just minor hitting. Leroy will scream and fight at the same time. Like cat fight haha. And poor lervin being the gentle type always got bully by didi. But most of the time he shares his things with Lervin. Like after drinking, he will pass the bottle to Lervin and let him drink. Or even eating, he will pinch a little and share with korkor.

- Things he needs for his nap or bedtime
Mummy : Without fail when he takes afternoon nap or even during bedtime, he will ask for his pacifer and beansprout pillows (he has 2) "TuTu" and "TuoTuo"

- Throw Throw
Mummy : Whenever he see us using tissue, he will say throw and help us throw into the bin.

- Total no of teeth
Mummy : Actually I had lost count. I think he should at least have 14 teeth now. With some just erupted....

- Weight
Mummy : This lil fella weighs around 11kg now....

No comments: