February 03, 2010

Lervin is 30months old.

Korkor is 30 months old today.... This little mischievous boy... sometimes makes my blood boil and sometimes he is such a dearie... Everyday, he is sure to do funny moves or say funny things to make us laugh. Im so blessed with the 2 kids & hub who is trying to be good daddy and husband =)

It's easier to communicate with Lervin now. He understands what we are trying to tell him. And will reply with 'Ng' (means ok) or 'what?' if he cant understand or hear us. Just yesterday, I was feeding him my bowl of rice, he is still munching and swallowing his food when I offered another spoon and he said, " Mummy, wait. Lervin 吃饭" There's still rice in his mouth. Hahhaa.
Later at night, he go and slapped my hub's butt when hub 'let out gas' in the room!! He keep slapping daddy's butt and saying,"爸爸 屁屁“ I cant stop laughing when hub told me! These 2 happened in less then 4 hrs. See how much laughter he brings us. =D
I wonder if didi will do the same....

Lervin will tell us what happen in school, who give him things and also whose birthday. Most of the time when I fetch him from CC, I will ask him what he did today. Sometimes he will tell me before I asked him... Which I think is quite good. Few more months he will able to tell me who is good or bad.

He is can go diaper free when he is not sleeping for quite a long time.. But I still ask his teachers to put on diaper for him. I'm afraid that they dont understand what he is trying to say and also they hv other kids to look after. Thus holding his pee/poo. From Jun or Jul onwards they will not be wearing diapers in CC anymore. Hope they teachers can be more attentive when the kids give 'signal'...


No comments: