February 17, 2010

After CNY holiday...

After 5 days of holiday, today i dragged my tired body to work. Not because of having too much fun, instead im bz doing hsework annd looking after the kids.... This year is definitely very boring. As I had mentioned in my previous post, siblings and hub are working till late night and so they cant join us for reunion. Not to say bian nian... For the past 5 days, I've been going to and froth my mum's place. Did went to bian nian on the first day and the rest 'nua' at home... =(
But, the 2 brothers spent more time together. That's one thing good about it. =) Didi keep bullying korkor. Pulling korkor's hair, ear, pinching his face and yelling and screaming away. (mind you, it's didi who is screaming not korkor!) And korkor just let didi do his way. Poor korkor.... I hope it wont become a habit when they grows up.

Changed my bedsheet to this before reunion. One of Lervin's fav character. Bought it during sales at vivocity.
Leroy is so fansinated by the bedsheet that he 'talks' and smile at the characters. hahaa

Lervin asked me to take photo of the things he lined up.

Add the Thomas stack.

I find this very cute. He actually line the 2 penguins side by side and it is very straight. haha

The animal toys that my mum bought for him. He lined them facing each other. So cute !!

Lined the trains in a very straight row.

My dad and his 2 precious.

Lervin posing again and leroy is there screaming. Yes.. again. He likes to scream ALOT !! iN high pitch somemore. Buay Tahan.


See what I mean. Didi always bully korkor..

How sweet korkor is. Still hug didi when he just pulled korkor's hair.

Kiss Didi somemore. How loving they are. =)


Happy to see the 2 brothers playing so happily. =)

No comments: