February 25, 2010

After 6months, finally he wave ~

For the few 2 months, every time i send him to CC, he will cry badly. Getting better from the 3rd month onwards.. But he don't say bye bye or wave to us. He always looks very sad when he goes in.
From my previous post, Lervin had been crying and running away from the gate when we reached there. Nobody knows what happen. Even the teachers are not sure because they said nothing happen to him in school and he is doing very well. We decided to observe for a week or 2.
1st week he is still crying every morning when we reached the gate.
2nd week, whole week CC is not open due to CNY.
3rd week
Monday. Mummy send him to school. Sure abit of whining and crying after the whole week holiday.
Tuesday. Daddy send him. Still cry and even RUN AWAY from the gate. Daddy had to chase after him and carried him. Lervin was struggling and crying badly. He was crying and saying 'Daddy, I dont want!' Hub said he was heartpain to see him like this.
Wednesday. Mummy send him. No longer cry. But he ignored me when I say bye bye to him. =(
Thursday. Mummy sends him. No crying. Before I turned and walk away, Lervin waved bye bye to me !! I stopped and turn to take another look. Abit 安慰 la. =)

Hope he will continue waving to us and says bye bye too ! =)

No comments: