December 14, 2008

Super sticky lervin

Lervin had been super sticky this wkend... Only wants me but not hub. And hub gets kinda fedup and say to lervin, "one minute not with mummy cannot isit.Up to the extend that the moment he wakes up, he must see me and will call 'mimi'. I cant get out of the room w/o him even making milk also must carry him along. When I'm out of his sight, he will go looking for me. Like this evening, I'm in the room making the bed. And Hub is in the kitchen preparing lervin's stuffs, he told me lervin is mumbling 'mimi' and walking around the house looking for me. He even went to the washroom to look for me. The moment he sees me, he will follow me here and there. Following me closely.
But still I'm happy that he needs me. Everytime Lervin calls 'mimi', I feels very 幸福. hahahaaa.

Oh ya.! Lervin finally knows how to call marmie instead of the usual mimi.
About the little one inside, we have been teaching Lervin where didi is and must sayang didi. There's once he's standing in front of me and he lift up my top showing my tummy then he keep poking (gently) my tummy and talking to it in his baby language. Maybe he's trying to communicate with his didi? lol. And I find it really sweet and cute of him to do this.

Sometimes out of sudden, he will hug my tummy and kiss. He's such a sweet boy. =)



No comments: