December 13, 2008

20th week

20th Weeks


Mummy weighing 50.80kg. An additional 2.4kg gain !
#2 weighing 338g.

Today am doing Detail scan as well before proceeding to let Dr J.Wong explain the result of the scan.
Me and hb are so excited during for the scan hoping to see some little movement of #2 although Lervin is getting kinda restless.. Hb 'bu she de' to bring lervin out of the rm as he don't wish to miss this special moments hoping to see bb's features. =) As told, #2 is actively doing his stretching exercise.
Now they are taking #2's estimated weight instead of measuring the length as he can be in any posture and quite active so it wont be accurate anymore.

Some of my friends asked, am I still as excited as when I'm having Lervin? As all the procedures are the same and it's a Boy again. And I answered Of course I am.! I enjoy my pregnancy period (thou not the 1st tri). Visiting gynae and during the scanning. And for this pregnancy, I'm hoping for Natural delivery. It's like carrying a timebomb, exploding anytime.! It's getting so exciting and am already half way there.!

While waiting for my turn........


My little boy helping to take my medicine bag




A whitish coat of a slick, fatty substance called vernix caseosa begins to cover your baby and protects the skin during its long immersion in amniotic fluid. It also eases delivery. The baby's swallowing more this week, good practice for the digestive system. After your baby takes in amniotic fluid, his body absorbs the water in the liquid and moves the rest into the large bowel.

No comments: