December 23, 2008

All about Lervin

Bought this shower cap from Daiso. I remember using this when I'm young. I've always enjoyed my shower with this cap on and of course taking longer time in the bathroom.! I thought Lervin when feel the same but I'm wrong.... He dislike putting on anything on his head. Straight away remove the cap when I put on for him....
I even cut the inner part as the cap is too small for him....
Oh ya, Lervin no longer bathe in bath tub. I only bath him in there when it's raining or cold weather and he needs a bath. Standing while bathing indeed take longer time. He still knows how to take the shower head and spray on himself and at the same time rubbing his tummy with shower foam. Cute isn't . =)

Hb's the 杰作

When for Bishan midnight sales. It's indeed crowded. But Lervin is so excited walking around and exploring the surounding places. I think Lervin is more to gentle type... He was at the toys area touching and looking at the moving battery-operated animals. And there's few children there as well. I notice that when the rest of the children are touching the toys, he will just stand there and look. Unless there's no one playing with the toys, then he will move forward and play with it... Yes, I'm afraid that he wont know how to protect himself but on the other hand, I'm glad that he's not like other children being rough and rude. Well, he's still young.. I'm sure he will grows and knows how to protect himself as time goes by...

Last but not least, photos of my cheeky boy..!
Purposely comb centre parting and he's looks really 'gong' lol





Eyes 'mi' until can't see.

This froggy bank is given by one of Hb's colleague. Hb told me he only teaches Lervin once and he knows how to bank in coins.! He will even ask for more coins from Hb by saying "钱钱"





No comments: